Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day after Day after Day

We have this fairy-like fog almost every day. It is beautiful.

I woke up yesterday rarin' to go! All of a sudden I was in a great mood. I decided to stop moaning and groaning and start using the part of my brain that is still working and get going. Yippee kye yai!

I even did some painting! Fun to throw a bit of paint on a big piece of paper. Wahoo! Today I will go to the gym, and then we will go to Alexandria, MN., to do some shopping... We are discussing ways to ameliorate the mistake I made in measuring for the counter top. The one for the sink counter was perfect. BUT the one for the stove counter top was measured a bit short as I forgot to count in the tape holder which is an additional two plus inches! Woe, woe. We have various ideas, now, and have someone to do the work, so it will be interesting.

A variation on When you are handed a lemon, make lemonade. It will be fun to see what comes of it!

Take care.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As you know by my phone call, I had vertigo session today. Could scarcely raise my head off the pillow. Luckily had my cell nearby and at 5:30AM called Janiece. she came right over and just an hour or so from now she left. She waited on me all day, They are all going out to dinner at Lucca's today and I am missing it...although the three young folks stopped in. They will come again. That's grandson Nick, his girl friend Rachel. and granddaughter Lauren. After a pill and hours of loving care I am back to normal just about. It is caused by inner ear infection, I guess. This is my fourth bout with it. Once when I lived in Evansville! Once in Minneapolis where I was hauled off in an ambulance . But now I am back on my feet --couldn't even get my head off the pillow without wholesale dizziness. I had lots of very calm, expert care from Janiece. Love, Fran.

Karen L said...

Sure do miss visiting with you and KW. I guess it will be a while as tax season will drone on for a little bit longer.

Anonymous said...

Do you realize we are already in Feb. Fran.

Karen W said...

Hey ~ am I really number 4?
Let's hear of your everyday life. . . . Stories of past memories . . . . embarassing moments . . . .

Spring is near!! Hang on.

Love
Karen

Karen L said...

I miss you and your blogs....