Sunday, December 27, 2009

Quick - Gotta make it in 2009

Snow, snow, and more snow! Hope that all of you are safe who are on the road or in the air!

Today is our 56th Wedding Anniversary. For our 50th the kids sent us early on a trip to Europe. So on the actual day we were sicker than dogs, sitting in our recliners watching TV, when the TV went out. It was really rather hilarious!!! We finally got it going again in Black and White!

We can hope that today will be ok. We are more or less snowed in. Naomi was here for Christmas, and John HOPEFULLY will be here tomorrow, God willing and the creek don't rise. We'll just have to wait to see. These big snow storms are wreaking havoc on travel.

May you all have a wonderful 2010!

Take care.

4 comments:

Bud and Elaine said...

We didn't get your card in the mail. Hope you had a great day. We had rain, sleet and snow on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day but the kids got us to everyone's place on time. Lots of love, Bud and Elaine

Anonymous said...

I am busy getting ready for my party tomorrow evening. I invited 20 people. Read my e-mail for the particulars. Yesterday I had dinner at Jeff's and we reminisced about the trip to your wedding....56 years ago!! At the time we had 3 kids. I was Maid of Honor and my two girls were flower girls. We drove from Cincinnati to McFarland on Christmas Eve....Andrea's 12th birthday.! Snow and ice all the way until we hit the border of Wisc. Love, Fran.

Karen L said...

Happy Anniversary!

Karen W said...

I can't believe I forgot about your anniversary! 56 years, Congratulations!!

I actually got a few workouts this week although they were MUCH later than normal. How easily I can slip into "Christmas Vacation" mode!!

Happy New year! I expect to see you at the gym bright eyed and bushy tailed on Monday after all this time off!! We can work our Christmas Cookies off together . . . HAHA