Friday, January 16, 2009

Once more into ,.....

Well, we're going to try again tomorrow to get our flights, etc. I imagine the more interesting part of our journey will be getting our car out of a snow pile and started.

We have had some wonderful times here, but are eager to get back into our own digs once again. The main thing was to luxuriate in the company of our son and grandson. Our daughter was here for Christmas, too. So it was a fun family outing. We missed those who were not in attendance, however.

I have to try to get myself ready to go out in public tomorrow. I feel more than a little unprepared as I've been prepared for so many times. Now I'll go, period. (I hope@!)

Take care. Hope to see you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hopefully you are back in our neck of the woods...