Tuesday, January 13, 2009

whoopdee doo

I hear the weather in your part of the world is a bit frisky. We are still in Virginia as the flight loads for us standbys were not good for today. We will try tomorrow. Matthew is home from school with a cough and fever, so it is great to be here to cuddle him. He is so patient and sleeps a lot.

I have been reading like a maniac and watching the HGTV channel. Mostly I have been getting my stuff organized and trying to pack. The addition of Christmas presents pushes our carry aboards to the limit. All will make it in, though, I am sure.

I have missed all youse guys! My e-mail is up and running fine after John gave it a few tweeks. I receive absolutely insane amounts of spam when I am here and my security stuff doesn't remove it. I know that I always get it, but it automatically goes to junk mail when I'm at home.

I hope to see you soon. Take care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. You must be getting caught up on your rest. . . you have time for blogging!!
I have been trying to catch up after being gone. Funny how much accumilates within such a short amount of time!! Plus we are starting spring bible studies and Hannah is back at school with "4" classes at Alex Tech, plus a class at New Testament and working at our office when she is not at school. So, who would you say she takes after. . . her mother. . or her father?????? Ya mon!

Text me when you get home so I am sure to call you for the gym! I know how much you have missed going!! HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

sounds like someone spent to much time in Jamaica.....crikey!

Yes Vicki...this weather is not for the faint of heart.

See ya later mates!

Anonymous said...

How are your colds? I had a drop in glucose numbers today so Jeff and I cancelled our date for supper. I had the cold sweats called the doc and got things back on track , I hope. Janiece comes back tomorrow.
No snow here. In the 40's so snow has pretty much melted. Fran.