Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pristine world

A new fluff of snow is making the world new again. I love living in the country (village) because the snow stays relatively clean until March. But after a fluffy snow fall, everything is so beautiful it makes my heart warm and fuzzy.

I still have a cold. Headachy, snuffles, no energy. I'm aiming for Monday for full recovery. We'll have looked at the Super Bowl and seen the Cardinals win so that should give me energy. Right. Go Cardinals! Such a fun team to watch.

I hear a snow plow. A sparrow is nibbling at the birdfeeder. Fab.

Take care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Superbowl Sunday. Not for footbal because I don't watch it but for the get togethers!! You would never have guessed right???

I am holding you to Monday. People are starting to think you have left the country!!

Anonymous said...

What are they doing to Southview? Are the people who moved back there having to move again? I gets ome news from Dorothy but haven't heard lately. Fran

Anonymous said...

How terrible to feel terrible! I can feel your pain. I love days when I feel like I could jump to the moon and back and have such disdain for the days I feel like crawling under a rock or better yet back to bed for the day.