Friday, August 01, 2008

444


I stole this picture from Sharon, but it is spectacular so I felt I should share it. The 444 is how many posts I have made so far. They do mount up.
Naomi and JYY are visiting friends, so it seems very quiet. George and I are going to dog sit for a few weeks while Naomi goes on a trip to Seattle. She loves the Northwest, but stays in the Midwest because of her aging parents! Awwwwwwww. Ain't that sweet!
I got an e-mail which filled me in on the mixed feelings about the bunny. She was a person who actually had committed bunnycide in her day. They ate too much of her garden stuff. I know people who feel that way about squirrels. All I can think about is Beatrix Potter! Her cute bunnies have infected me. I can sacrifice a bit of produce to the critters! Live and let live.
It is a beautiful day in Minnesota again. Take care.

No comments: