Sunday, August 03, 2008

Ah, the sun, the beautiful sun!



My friends have been sending me the most wonderful shots of the sun in one form or the other. I think I am probably through this phase, but I can't promise not to succumb at some future date to the seduction of beautiful sunrise pictures! Thank you, KL!
Naomi is trying to get me going on Facebook. I am trying, but it is difficult for me to follow the instructions. I really like blogging better, I think. It will take a while for this old dog to learn this new trick!
We are trying a new kind of squash tonight. They are billiard ball sized squash! I will report in the next blog. Take care.... and you know how much I love comments!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recognize those pictures. I think I will always succumb to sunrise and sunset pictures. I think because they are the most peaceful times of the day for me.

Anonymous said...

They are peaceful no doubt ~ especially when I am asleep!! Asleep for sunrises anyway!

I thought you were going to tame one of those cute little things for a pet!

My goodness, you must be feeling quite energetic to be posting like a mad woman without the "4" rule!!

I am hoping to get another floating day in this week! Summer is waning fast!

Ms. Larson said...

I have awesome sunrise pictures from Finisterre! I should send you one to post!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. When Joe was here he got up at about 5AM (an avid photographer) to photograph the dawn with the sun just coming over the mountains. I a trying to find where I have that to add to your collection. Fran.