Sunday, April 05, 2009

hmmmmmm

I am a serious lover of my fingernails! While every other thing about me is getting weaker and weaker, my fingernails are getting stronger and stronger! My hair is white, thin, and falling out, my eyes are in need of constant correction, my head reels from one thing or another... but I do have fantastic fingernails. I get cold spells, tremors, dizziness.... but - well, you get the idea.

It's still winter here, although I think spring has officially sprung. The birds are all atwitter at the bird feeder. Even a few black birds and grackles have shown up. The flood threat is still menacing Fargo/Moorhead. I feel, however, that SOON we will be seeing flowers sprouting.

Here's to SPRING.. and fingernails.

Take care.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Listen, those fingernails are a big item. I am working on mine. I just had one of my hypo episodes where my glucose plummeted to 64. I got weak and a cold sweat. so i'll work on that --need to eat more often. Then the nails bit. We need spring!. Love, Fran.

Karen W said...

Ain't life grand? Just doesn't sound like getting old is grand.

It SURE was quiet at the gym without you there!! Hope to see you Thursday!

Karen L said...

I sat on the couch yesterday afternoon and watched LPGA. At least I came get some satisfaction (very minimal) while I wait out the cold weather. I wanted to go out to the shop and get my club out of storage.

That is one of the joys of being older-no kids needing your attention so some serious couch sitting can get done. AND....having the time to golf because kid activities are not consuming all of one's spare time. I am not saying that being a parent was or is not rewarding...I am merely pointing out the obvious lack of time commitments in my life now.

Anonymous said...

Have you heard anything about the MRI? Fran.

Anonymous said...

Yeah. All A OK. I was relieved to hear that I HAD a brain!

Ms. Larson said...

Puh-leeze! If anyone has a brain it's you mama dearest!

Karen L said...

#7......must anymore be said?

Anonymous said...

I always suspected that you had a brain. Nice to have it electronically verified. Love, Fran