Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Explanation

I think a little explanation of how I chose the name of my blog would not be amiss. I painted a picture of five pears sitting in a row and my husband, George, suggested that it be called "Two Pair and a Spare." It seemed clever because of the sounds that are associated with the word pear, but never using the same word. Ah, yes. I just sold the painting this week, but I will reproduce it here later. While I was trying to think of a title for my blog, whatever I thought of was inadmissable because it had already been taken. Strangely this title was my own little unique deal. Thank you, George.

We are on the way to the funeral of a dear friend, Everett Nelson. So I will sign off now and get back to you later. vicki

1 comment:

HB said...

Hei hei! I saw your comment on Laure R King's blog, and got curious. Great blog you got going, and beautiful paintings. I look forward to seeing more!:-)