Sunday, February 17, 2008

Safe and Sound?

Well, safe. How sound will have to be for others to say. Our trip went without a hitch, but after getting up at 4 Fargo time we were already tired by the time we arrived in Norfolk at 12:05 Norfolk time. Our flight had made such good time that we arrived before the ground crew was ready for us. Then the motor in the mobile stairs didn't work and they had to borrow one from another airline to get us off the plane! Worked just fine, but took about 25 extra minutes!

Matthew is off to bed now and the rest of the crew is watching TV. I have already seen the movie so I thought I would blog a bit.

George and I are still just resting up. Beth and John made a scrumptious Thai dinner for Nay's birthday. Beth baked an angel food cake which we had with strawberries and whipped cream. Let me tell you about it when I see you, KB. We had a great time and it was fun for all of us to be together. I have already seen Stuart Little 2 twice with Matthew. Fun.

Take care.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear from you and that your trip went so well. How is the weather there. We have had a couple melting days and now for some cold ones in store. Love, Fran.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you made it safe and somewhat sound, hehe.

I know how much you enjoy your visits to you family!!! Who is Matthew??????? I DON"T believe I have EVER heard that name?????? HAHA

I am focused at work today and have accomplished great things in a short amount of time. Wish every day could be this good!!

Did you mean KW or KB?? I wouldn't want the initials KB especially if my middle name was Gertrude!!!

OK. . . . I will go back to work!!


Your Favorite Exercise Buddy

Anonymous said...

It is minus 31 today in Ashby but nothing has been cancelled, as we robust Minnesotans are impervious to the frigid weather.
I was sort of hoping that the lenten service would be cancelled however, as I have to bring 2 doz. sandwiches so I have to go.
So I shall soldier on.
Enjoy the azaleas, or whatever is blooming or budding out. Love, Carol

Anonymous said...

You are falling behind on your blogs. I keep looking. You don't write , you don't call. anon.

Anonymous said...

You don't Love me Anymore!!!!