Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A Stitch in Time



Saves Nose! I will have these stitches removed this afternoon, and soon the whole episode will be over. It will be interesting to see how much of a scar remains.

The Great Super Tuesday is behind us. This is definitely the most energized the populace has been in a long time. Democracy is on the rise! Wahoo. It is extremely interesting to watch the electorate rise up and vote. I watch with interest as each state does its thing. And the people running keep on giving their pitches to all of us. Whom I will finally wind up voting for in the general election depends on who is running in the parties. I am an Independent, so they better woo me. Right.

See ya at the gym. Take care!

7 comments:

bananafish said...

Exciting and historic times! Yes, we can!

Anonymous said...

You look mauvelous darling!!

You wouldn't want to pull that thread out before it's time or you are likely to fall apart at the seams! HAHA

There should be some limit as to how long we have to put up with political campaigning!!

Anonymous said...

Oh KW you are so funny! Beautiful face Vicki!

Anonymous said...

At first glance Vicki, I thought you had gotten in some trouble and this was your mug shot. I am glad to read that you aren't in trouble with the law! Hope you mend fast! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

I am back from my travels. Got in after midnight last night so I am trying to unpack and get reoriented. When you take these pictures of the nose it would help if you smiled a little. You are not that glum "girl" I know and love. Quit hunting for our deep sorrow. It will heal.! When they thought I had a cancer on my nose --it was only an old chicken pox scar --my staff gave me a rubber nose which I wore to an evening class I had for teachers. Smile and have a great trip. Love, Anon

Anonymous said...

I am back from my travels. Got in after midnight last night so I am trying to unpack and get reoriented. When you take these pictures of the nose it would help if you smiled a little. You are not that glum "girl" I know and love. Quit hunting for our deep sorrow. It will heal.! When they thought I had a cancer on my nose --it was only an old chicken pox scar --my staff gave me a rubber nose which I wore to an evening class I had for teachers. Smile and have a great trip. Love, Anon

Anonymous said...

Ouch, Big sister cuts to the quick!

Fran, you are brutal! We all need some sympathy from time to time. I will let you know if Vicki gets into a funk too deep. I know how to get her juices flowing.