Wednesday, February 27, 2008

hi ho

Well. I hate it that I can't have a picture for you. I'll be home next week so I will put something great in then! Right.

I had a down day yesterday, but today I am feeling well. I made a batch of negrinhos, Naomi, and it didn't turn out very good. lumpy. Hopefully it will taste good. This stove is so mysterious and I had it on too hot, I think. Oh, well.

We are going to go to Ben Franklin to try to find styrofoam balls for a planet poster for grandson. Then we may go to a driving range so George can try out some of his clubs. It has been so cold here, or rainy, that the golfing has been hard to come by.

We also have to meet grandson's bus at 3:30. Life is great! Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vicki Larson! Sorry to hear about your down day but glad you are doing better. It's the gym isn't it? You miss us so terribly!!!! I must say it is very quiet and civilized when you are not there! HAHA

I stopped and picked out glasses frames today. I brought a few home to see what Tim says and I will have a few friends let me know what they think also. Wish you were here to give me your "completely" honest opinion.

Can hardly wait to see you!

bananafish said...

Hey there--sounds like the routine is going along well, you are both such fabulous grandfolks! Glad you're feeling better today, love ya,