Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hi Ho

I find that I begin my e-mails (in the subject slot) with hi ho. I didn't realize how annoying that was until I tried to find a specific sent e-mail, and there they were... hundreds (well, not hundreds - but many) of e-mails where the only specification was hi ho. Good luck finding any specific information.

I keep waiting for more comments on the last blog, but I guess the proverbial "when hell freezes over" covers the chances for more comments. I also like to have a picture to go with my blog and I can't decide what to include. Perhaps you could give me ideas of the kind of pictures I could use. As you all know, I aim to please.

I am anticipating our mini family reunion soon. My sister and her son and my brother, his wife and their daughter will soon be here. I am all aflutter. What a thrilling occasion. Hopefully we will be up to the marathon talking that will be taking place. My sister, brother and I are inveterate talkers and all others just have to listen to us. Wahoo. Should be fun for us... I don't know about the others.

Naomi is busy walking in Spain. I hope her legs hold up. If they can actually achieve their goals (and I am sure they will) they will be in awesome shape when they return.

Take care.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff will be here on Friday or Saturday. I am already knee deep in boxes and sorting stuff and throwing stuff. So glad to read your blog. a small yahoo for moving. It is the pits at this stage. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

I really have been having a good time sorting and looking through all my memorabilia. Also I haven't talked to anyone today except on the phone so my vocal chords are in good shape for next week.

Anonymous said...

Gosh we are up to "3" already! Yahoo!

I look forward to seeing this Fran who looks like a school girl!!

Thanks for coming to the gym today. It is always such a treat to have you there!!

Your Favorite Gym Buddy!

Anonymous said...

I have been reading Zinnser's book "On Writing Well" and looking at your blog I again realize that you are a perfect writer. Of your many talents this is one to share. Anon.

bananafish said...

from spain: hola amigas! we are holding up but barely! good luck helping mom pick out her new glasses. i will try to send a postcard to the gym. adios

Anonymous said...

NAY!!! How fun to have a comment from you!! I am having fun with your mom ~ hope you don't mind. She got a good slam in at my expense today!! Very courageous of her!!

She brought 4 pair of frames to the gym and we eliminated 2 right away. She likes the feel of one pair but the color was too light and got lost on her. BUT they can order a pair in a different color. So we had fun and I think she is going to be happy with them plus she will be the most styling lady in Evansville!!