Thursday, May 08, 2008

Wow times two!



How about that for taking your ease! We came back to Naomi's apartment to find JYY taking his ease in the bed. How cute is that?

Today is the day N starts on her trip to Spain. Oofta. I just got a call from her and she is already to go but is at loose ends as she doesn't need to go for another hour! Talk about efficiency! JYY is off to Bed and Bone for a couple of weeks, after which George and I will have him.

By the way, Fran, after your discription of my painting I wonder if the rule of double negatives applies? Two negatives make a positive. If that is true you must really love the painting and I know now what to give you for your birthday! Lucky you!

I am catching a cold, so I will follow my usual rule and hit the deck for a couple of days. Drink lots of liquids and take lots of vitamin C. I seem to be existing on the deck now, so I don't know if the rule really applies. My lack of energy is the pits. Ah, well, spring will soon have sprung and summer is a great energy booster!

Take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh Fran!!! Did you just get yourself in a bit of a spot???? Looks like a great birthday gift if you ask me. .. . but then you didn't ask did you!!!!

I want to see you face when you open your gift !!

Vicki, I will rush my oils right over as soon as I get them back from my mother in law!

We will have you up and running in no time!!