Monday, July 28, 2008

Hmmmmmmmmm.


Well, here's the printing to go with the pictures. I don't know what I did, but there you go.

You've all guessed that the picture is of Enid and Izzy at their "do" at the church. The other one is of a big poster I made to congratulate them. Enid does a blog so I searched her blog and the old one of Izzy's and made a giant card of congratulations.

Such fun to get to know them a bit more in person. Strange sensation. They are so much fun. We got some chance to talk, but we finally had to quite as I was monopolizing them. Go figure. Such sweeties. I also got a chance to chat with Izzy's siblings, John and Greta. I was teacher to them both, so they greeted me with mixed feelings!

Another thing I want to tell you about. I went in the shower last week with my "ears" on. Luckily the ear guy and I had talked about that already and he had reassured me that it would probably be ok if I should do that. It was. I am more and more enamored of my new ears. I tried to answer the phone yesterday with them off and I had to hand it to George as I could not decipher what was what.

I have more to tell you about the bunnies. I looked out my computer window and there sat two bunnies. One hunched down in the grass and the other a bit farther off seemingly keeping watch. They stayed there for a long time. Later George discovered a little nest in the grass... and there were some little squirmy little bunnies, covered with grass. Now we see one of the bunnies come and nestle down there. I suppose it is the mother bunny feeding the babies. I have some pictures of this I will share next blog...

Take care.

4 comments:

Ms. Larson said...

awesome mom, i'm sure the card meant so much, you are so thoughtful and sweet. i hope i take after you. well, even if i don't, and i take after dad, i still should be thoughtful and sweet. win-win!

Anonymous said...

Yes Naomi, your draw in life is definitly enhanced by the genes you were handed. A fine set of parent's to set an example of the way to live your life.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for the card!!! I saw a few of the pictures you have since my lightbulb went on and I looked at Enid's blod through Izzy's and lo and behold there they were. . . the life story!! I made it back as far as the beer making blog. I still laugh when I think of the Mutant Ninja Turtle video Izzy did!! Hilarious. If you haven't watched it you should go back and find it. It is worth the search!

Glad your "ears" survived the shower!! Scarey when you know how much those puppies cost!!

Could you tame one of those little bunnies??? Hannah would love a yard bunny as a pet!!

Anonymous said...

Correction: Enid's blog