Sunday, December 28, 2008

Aftermath

I feel better today. My cold is worse, but I feel better - go figure.

We had a fun Christmas. Matt got a Red Rider BB gun like the one featured in "The Christmas Story" from his other Grandpa. It came with a card in which a voice says "I double dare ya." just like in the movie. His grandpa has a leg lamp just like in the movie, and he also sent a picture of himself, outside in the snow beside a lit tree with the lamp in the window. Too cute.

Matt is seven but can do everything with his X box deal. Luckily John meters how much time he can play video games.


I got several outstanding gifts, too. I was more or less recliner bound over Christmas but now I'm feeling better. It is 70 degrees here today. It was about 35 over Christmas. Some swing.

Hope you are all well and have had awesome family times. Take care

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Posting from Caairns Australia....Very hot and humid. A long drive. Tomorrow we go on a beach safari and see the great barrier reef. See Ya Matey's

Anonymous said...

Posting from Caairns Australia....Very hot and humid. A long drive. Tomorrow we go on a beach safari and see the great barrier reef. See Ya Matey's

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you have been feeling punk. But here's for a happier New Year. My only health thing is the diabetes. Yesterday I had one of those hypo times when my number dropped to 63. Probably forgot to keep eating every two hours or something. The weather here is very nice. I think we are in the mid 30's today. Yesterday the snow was melting. Fran

Anonymous said...

Vicki I'm sorry you had a cold - I'm still congested, but the infection is gone. I'm back on John's herbal remedy.
Vicki - I REALLY need you to COME HOME! How can I study Spanish with nobody to talk to????? It is such a great course I think, but I need to use it!!! So hop on the next plane, please. Do you check your email while you are gone?
We had a great Christmas in Minneapolis.
See you SOON!!!! Love, Carol

Anonymous said...

Tisk, tisk. A cold? Can you hear what I would say??? I figured you could, so I won't say it.

I LOVE your new pictures on Facebook!! If you don't mind my sayin' so ~ you look stunning in your new clothes and what marvelous glasses!!

Karen L must have had her morning coffee . . . she was trigger happy on the enter key!! Post, post. HAHA

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!!!