Friday, May 22, 2009

Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Friends of the Blog:

I am having trouble getting used to having my old zip back!

The ear guy will be happy to hear that the new adjustments to my "ears" are great. My eye guy has been a great help with my new lenses: I now see 20/20. And my body guy will be happy to learn that the increased thyroid has made me peppy. I think he was afraid I would become hyper. I thought - me hyper! Let's give it a try.

In short, I'M BACK! (who was the evil character that used to say that?)

All of the little corrections have evidently coalesced into a peppy me. To say nothing of the dear prayers of all and sundry. Praise God.

Have a wonderful weekend. Take care.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

To have you BACK is at the top of my birthday present list. Now you can use me as the touchstone for your next lovely ten years. My ears haven't given out yet but the eyes are ok --after cataracts. Most important for people who love to read. the thing with getting this old is finding some kindred souls for company -- you have that in abundance. I haven't found that here yet. People my age can be a drag. The couple women I have met in the Placer are very nice but they are in their late 60's and have family babies to baby sit for etc. I shall work on that., I am looking for a Carol Jean type...love her secretary meeting reports. I realize such people are scarce. Welcome BACK. Love, Fran

Ms. Larson said...

I thought you wrote: "I'm short, I'm BACK!" hahaha I'm glad Mom, it's fantastic news. Love, your biggest fan

Karen W said...

Vicki darling. . . we are thrilled you are feeling back to your old self!! You nearly had me gasping for breath at the gym trying to keep up to you!

What a sweet thing for your sister to say! She certainly has set a high goal for you to achieve! Moving all over the country, hiking in the woods like a twenty year old! Uffda!

Karen L said...

So happy to hear that there is pep in your step again.

Anonymous said...

The holiday weekend is nearly over --so how about some more blog from the rejuvenated siblig. Loe, Fran.

Anonymous said...

re-editing --that's sibling.

Anonymous said...

reediting --that's Love, Fran.

Anonymous said...

:-)

Earguy

Karen W said...

OK my patience is wearing thin.

New blog please.

Need any discussion starters? I am usually good for that.

Thanks for coming to the gym today and looking stunning to boot!! You Rock!