Friday, May 29, 2009

Yessireesir... or something


When I start to find pears looking good, you know that I am soon up to snuff. I am even floating through the art room now and again. I might even take up a brush sometime soon. Or maybe something else to smear paint around on some YUPO paper. Wahoo.
I have a sad event to share. My new zippered sweatshirt has disappeared down the rabbit hole. Every once in a while some item of ours just disappears into thin air. We sometimes find the item and we often never see it again. An immutable mystery..
George is set up for back surgery on the 4th of June. It's supposed to take away his constant sciatic pain. Prayers are appreciated.
Take care.

4 comments:

Karen W said...

Hey!!! Pears!! I love them! I am so glad you are doing better!

I am sorry you lost your glorious zippered jacket. You really must find it cause it looked wonderful with your hair and glasses.

Guess What??? I called and Clara's is open Tuesday through Saturday 10am -5 pm. We are set to go!! Yeehaw!!

Karen L said...

Ok...its on for the 11th! Can't wait.

We will be thinking of George while he awaits the surgery and after during the recoup period. I am sure he will even feel like doing the "jitterbug" once he is back to his old self.

Anonymous said...

What in the heck is YUPO paper. Doesn't matter if you start painting on it ...Fran

Anonymous said...

I missed the Nadal tennis match.! A Swede --again.Fran