Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Conflict

It's rather wimpy of me to complain about conflict when all I am talking about is doctor's appointments interfering with trips to the gym with my pals! Between George and me this week our trips to the doctor and the hospital are interfering each day.

I'm going for a rather minor check-up today and tomorrow George starts on the road to pain- free living. He's having an operation on his back to end his sciatic pain. It'll probably be a two day affair.

So it looks as though I might make the gym on Friday... Time will tell.

For those of you who like to ponder the imponderables I will HIGHLY RECOMMEND the DVD of "What the bleep do we know". You can order it from Netflix. If you are like me you like to ponder things and get a flash now and then that you understand. I remember watching something from Stephen Hawking. I understood about a tenth of it, but it was fascinating to both George and me. This is more understandable, but still gives a lot to ponder. I loved it.

Take care.

4 comments:

Karen L said...

The things we want to do and the things we have to do.....such is life's dilemmas.

Anonymous said...

We had a fundraiser lasangna supper in the lobby tonight for one of our maintenance men who is battling a bad back. Had Indians entertainment
with drum and chant music. Fun. Love, Fran.

Anonymous said...

Thinking about George today.! I have ordered the bleep from Netflix --short wait is says. Had book club tonight...a man's choice and it prompted a vigorous and fun evening for Robinson Carusoe....Fran.

Karen L said...

Happy birthday to You!!!