Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hi Ho

Just a quick note to let you know we're still alive and kickin'. We have been embroiled in health issues and many doctor's appointments, etc. As Naomi says, we need a social secretary to keep track of it all.

I last told you I was going to the eye doctor. Discovered I need cataract surgery, so we have been busy getting that started. The target date is March. George is busy with a herniated disc and the pain all down his right leg, and all the attendant work to decide what to do about that. And so on and so forth. Naomi has been here to help us with some of this, and we are doing well. It's just that I haven't had the moxy to chatter on about it. I will soon be back to my normal (!) self. Is that good or bad? We'll say good.

More later as George has a myelogram today and I am the appointed chauffeur. Take care.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

January is a month of trials. Keep a stiff upper lip. as the saying goes. I have postponed my traveling until Thursday --at least that is the present plan. Fran.

Anonymous said...

January is a month of trials. Keep a stiff upper lip. as the saying goes. I have postponed my traveling until Thursday --at least that is the present plan. Fran.

Anonymous said...

I have no idea why "they" repeated my remarks. It is a trial. Fran.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Fran is your greatest Fan!

We are operating out of our new office. Or trying to make an attempt to operate. Moving a business is always a challenge but I had an appointment set up months ago for Monday which took a couple of hours ~ darn! I had to miss the trials!! Maybe next time!

Fran, be sure to dress warm as I heard the temperature is supposed to drop again this weekend. So you won't have any problem keeping a "stiff" upper lip!HAHAHA