Thursday, January 31, 2008

By a Nose



It's interesting to have the parts of your face spiffied up occasionally. I'm like the movie stars. I have had my eye lids done and now I've had a nose job! I had a squamous cell carcinoma removed from my nose and I should have thought ahead and got hold of one of those Groucho Marx noses to wear. Too bad.

This is a very temporary condition. I am to wear this bandage for two days and then wear a bandaid. Eventually the doctor said there won't be any sign of this major surgery. Right. We'll see.

My next adventure into facial surgery will be to have cataract surgery the end of March. Such fun when you get old. Wahoo. I will not only be able to open my eyelids, but see through the eyes. That is a definite plus, you must agree.

Take care and stay warm!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Vicki! You are so courageous to have surgery! I tremble at the thought of having any knife cut anything on me!!

This is why I exercise (be ever so little effort I exert) so I won't have to experience those episodes any more than absolutely necessary!

How is tomorrow looking for the gym? I haven't been back since we were there on Monday!! Jimminy Crickets!!

bananafish said...

Ma-still beautiful even with a nose bandage.