Monday, March 03, 2008

hippity-hop


Home again!

This is one of the awesome pics from the aquarium. When I got home and heard that our It Figures gym is in dire danger of disolution, I felt as though I was being threatened by a similar fate as was this young fella.

What would we do without all the laughs? To say nothing about the exercise? We have to rally around and figure out what to do to save our wonderful meeting place.

I was very tired after our trip home. I sank into my great recliner for an extended snooze. When I got up, I was not able to do much of anything except return to the comfy spot. Finally I went to the gym this morning but promptly went back to the chair after I returned. We are planning a trip to Mpls. tomorrow, so I better perk up!

Great to be home! Take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a bright spot to see your smiling face at the gym today!!

Although you did look a tidbit tired. Traveling has a way of using energy. Just being out of our familiar environment makes one tired.

Liked the picture though! Somedays I can relate!! That would be a good picture to hang in the entry of an accountants office! Not that accountants are sharks but taxes are. Put and Uncle Sam hat on him and it is good to go!!

Anonymous said...

Just remember I live in Minneapolis. Fran.