Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's already late....

Well. The Oscars have come and gone so I am trying to get rid of the dark glasses picture. So far I have had no luck, it seems.

I love the dresses, the hairdos, all the folderol of the evening. But I am not up on the movies. Maybe when spring comes I will see some of them. Or when they become available on Netflix.

The sparrows are going nuts at the birdfeeder. It's down to its last seeds and they are going crazy trying to get the last ones out. One little sparrow keeps coming to the window and holding on the sill looking in at me. He seems to be saying... c'mon. We need more seed. Get a move on.
I have to reply, "Sorry. That's George's department!"

Take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am now in the great state of Texas. It is warm and sunny. Yet I am in the hotel room recovering from an all night drive to get here in time for Jeffrey to attend meetings.
The TV weather people are saying that we made it out of MN just in time to avoid another round of winters last hurrah!
The birds here seem to have an easier time finding a meal.

Anonymous said...

Helena is having one of those shake the globe snows. Not enough to Make the streets turn from black to white but we shall see. I took a hike and spent some time at the book store but I have enough reading from the library to keep me busy. Today my Netflix selection was the Belle of Amherst a monologue by Julie Harris. Fantastic performance about Emily Dickinson. It brought to mind the live performance of this monologue I once saw performed in a mansion set on the shores of Lake Michigan. At my age I find these reminders popping up. Get rid of the glasses. Fran.