Friday, February 20, 2009

Snow Globe Day

Today is a miracle. The snow came straight down. Big flakes like in a snow globe. I love the feeling of looking out the window and feeling I am in the middle of nature. Beautiful.

I'm sorry, Fran, but I like hiding behind the glasses. All the paparazzi (sp?) you know.

Well, the Oscars ARE this week. Somehow it seems somewhat trivial considering the state of the world. However, entertainment offers a bit of a relief. I haven't seen any of the movies because with all our ups and downs we have given up going to the cinema.

Who do YOU think will win in the categories? Those of you who go to movies still.

Take care.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You get your eyes cataracked and your ears amplified --then cover up those beautiful eyes, I suppose next it will be ear muffs. The paparazzi will have a lot to answer for.!! Fran

Anonymous said...

Movies and all that hype is just not something I keep up on or care about. They don't live in the real world.

Fran ~ you are too cute!! I love your comment about eyes and ears!!

Is it Friday already??? I am just getting on a good roll for the week and now I will have to start all over on Monday.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had time OR made the time to go to the movies. But then again when I watch very little television it is hard to justify paying for entertainment.

I have listened to some of the Oscar buzz this past week while getting ready for work in the morning but given very minimal thought to who will win.

The state of the state of CA would make a person think the whole flashy program should be a bit more subdued.

Well....that's my 4 in the morning and I can't sleep rant.

Anonymous said...

KL Sounds like you need a coffee day with Vicki and me!! I hate when I can't sleep!! It is miserable and then you just know what you are going to feel like later in the day!! UGGG!

Sun is shining and Spring is etching ever closer!!