Thursday, February 26, 2009

Perversity

I am just realizing that most of the pictures I have of myself are with others or they are me in some sort of repair mode. I could put up of one of the pix I took when I had my eyelids done. Or when I had the cancer removed from my nose, etc. But plain old nice pictures are few and far between. I believe I have a perverse sense of humor!

We're supposed to get a big snow storm today. I have an early appointment with the doctor and hope we get back home before it gets too bad.

So many people are ill with this or that. So far, we haven't gotten the crud that is going around. May it only stay that way.

Take care.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We stayed home. No sense in venturing out as the snow is already deep.

Anonymous said...

In Helena we had a small sprinkle of snow yesterday but the roads are back to black. As for your picture -the one you had there that you replaced with google eyes was perfect. No drama but just you in health and beauty. Get done with promoting pity and mirth. At my age I reject the negative. Ms. Pollyanna is me. I know it is disgusting but it works for me. Love, Fran.

Anonymous said...

You made a good choice. There is a LOT of snow out here!!

Ms. Larson said...

I hope I can get my car out in the morning after my dubious "parking" job. Also hope my car doesn't get hit. This snow emergency stuff is for the birds.

Anonymous said...

We had this Christmas card snowfall today. big flakes and me snug in my 5th floor aerie. absolutely perfect place for an old lady to be. I know how difficult it is to drive to work in the kind of winter you have had in the midwest --Hang in there --try to keep healthy and drive carefully....been there , done that. Nay and Morgan and Bud and Elaine --it sounds daunting. Fran.

Anonymous said...

In my present part of the world it was gorgeous! Nearly 90 on Thursday. Now it has been cooler but being hardy Minnesotans we laugh at 50 degrees-that's t-shirt weather.