Tuesday, August 07, 2007

All relaxed!



This is a picture of me on the movie sac chair that Dianna had in her apartment. What a fabulous chair. It is covered with corduroy and fits the sitter perfectly. Both Naomi and I became fans. It is also so large that it would take up the better part of any room you decide to put it in. Fantastic but large!

I am slowly recovering from the trip. I have painted a bit, read a bit, done a bit of acrostics, cooked a bit, cleaned a bit ( a very little bit), and slept a lot. George has a very painful leg - from the hip to his foot - so we are trying to find out what to do about that. Tomorrow he goes to a doctor that his doctor referred him to, to look further into the causes of the pain.

I received a phone call from Caroline (Carolyn?) in Iowa. She will be dropping by for a chat tomorrow, too. She was a member of the class that I taught mega years ago in Roland, Iowa. I was planning to attend their reunion but had to cancel the plan when I had my health adventure. I hope to get news of their get together from her and catch up on old times.... It is always a surprise to realize how old the times are getting. Ooofta. Take care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had the life of luxury at Diane's! It also occured to me that you probably got a smidgen of exercise just getting OUT of that chair. HEH?

Thanks for the picture ~ it is always fun to see what you have to share!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree...had to chuckle a bit about the exercise getting out of the chair. Getting older makes a few things difficult-getting out of low slung seats being one of them.

Hope to see you two wild women tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

My grandaughter Dianna should have no trouble getting out of the chair. She is a swimmer and has done 6 triathelons this summer. she is a teacher in Chicago. Also teaches swimming --teaches one stroke for competition swimmers! Didn't know there was such a thing! Fran.