Sunday, August 26, 2007

double oofta



Okay. We had a wonderful few days camping and are home. Lots of work for just a few days, but this view should give you a small taste of why we go. Naomi and Tony are here overnight to say good bye before they move to Portland, Oregon. The sun is setting on an era.

Now, George and I are setting out on a trip to the state of Virginia to see John, Beth and Matthew, so we have to whip ourselves into shape by EARLY Wednesday. When I say early, I mean early. We have to leave the house about 3 am and travel to Fargo. Embark for Chicago and then Richmond... on stand by, yet. So you can see why I call this double oofta.

More another time. Take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya sure you betcha! That is a double oofta for sure. Safe travels to Virginia.

Anonymous said...

So, when you say, "More later" . . . just HOW much later do you mean?????????

Your picture was beautiful!! I can nearly hear the mosquitos buzzing around!

I have a hard time dealing with the sun setting on era's. I am a keeper by nature . . I like to keep things the same. Why change what is working perfectly fine? Give you 3 guess' as to who I am married to.

So, Karen. . how is that new TV antenna? Bet your are bummed there are no longer episodes of the Alaskan Pipeline to watch! Hannah and I are working on the series of Green Acres. They are adorable movies!!