Friday, December 21, 2007

What's in a chair? ME.




All Naomi had to do was sit in my chair and she promptly herded me to the furniture store so George and I could get new chairs. My chair looked ok but was broken. I had sort of brain-washed myself into putting up with it, but Naomi was absolutely appalled. George's chair wasn't bad but the fabric was wearing out, so we decided we could just as well buy two new chairs and be done with it. They are of the softest leather and JUST GREAT.

We consider it a Christmas present to each other. Lazyboys rule!

We're supposedly going to have some snow this weekend, so we will sit in our cozy chairs, eat pop corn and watch movies. Life is good. Take care.

7 comments:

bananafish said...

Awesome! You look great in your new chair, and I'm glad it's so comfy! Love ya,

Anonymous said...

Hey so you didn't go to Virginia for Christmas after all. The chairs must be wonderful - enjoy them!
Merry Christmas!
Love, Carol

Anonymous said...

OH your chair looks quite befitting of a pastors wife!! You look stunning in it also!!

Good to see you at the gym today!!

Anonymous said...

WOW.....how relaxed are you? very much so..bet you'll have some good snoozes in it. May you and George have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Love barb r.

Anonymous said...

Don't get too relaxed. You must get some painting done, too. I love your new chairs. You are looking good. Love, Fran ad Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

"Four" days and "Six" comments??????

Anonymous said...

Where are you Vicki?