Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wonders Never Cease



I ceaselessly read about the wonders in the electronic gadget world. i don't understand much about it, but I am amazed by the complexity and helpfulness of what is available for sale.

Then I have an age old problem and find a simple solution to it that tickles the socks right off my feet. I could never keep my blue hymbook open and on the rest made for it... it would collapse and fall onto the keys. Yesterday I amazed myself with my brilliance. I put the Minnie bag closer on the top of the pages. Yippee. No more problem.

It is small victories like this that keep me going. A non-electronic solution. It's amazing how thrilled I feel even just looking at the picture. All I have to do now is play the piano. That is an entirely different problem.. But now I can at least attempt it!

Take care.

5 comments:

bananafish said...

Well, you better practice up! I'll expect a concert when I get home!

Anonymous said...

I say!!! Maybe we should have coffee at your house tomorrow morning and share in the joy from your "problem solved" moment!!

It was pretty quiet at the gym today. We got a new enlisty today.

After all my exercise I still lack any motivation!!!!

Anonymous said...

You were always so good at the piano. And you have that fabulous piano bench cover --So it all shouldn't go to waste you better get practicing. Fran.

Anonymous said...

I did not know that you played the piano. Something new to learn about you again! The wonders never cease.

Anonymous said...

OK then. I say it is time for another blog. What do you say???

What was the best Christmas present you ever got? What is the best Christmas memory you have? What is your favorite thing about Christmas? Anything . . . please. .. .