Monday, April 07, 2008

All Right, already!



How about those shades? I'm trying to decide where I fit in in the dark glasses categories? Audrey Hepburn? (I should be so lucky!) No. An old lady who just had cataract surgery. That is preferable to a Britney Spears wanna be.

I feel so excited about being able to see again that I sort of forgot there were other issues... like putting one foot in front of the other. But i do feel much better.

Tonight is hoops night! I do love to watch basketball and the final dance of the final four... how much better can it get? Take care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you see the TV through those glasses,Loretta? I wish George's shingles would let up and go away. Spring is pointing the way to golf days,George. I am trying to live in the NOW instead of thinking about the future move and here I am urging George to focus on the future. . Fran.

Anonymous said...

Hi Vickie, Just want to say hello. I think you look quite sophisticated(sp)in those glasses. We all hope you are back soon!

Anonymous said...

Jackie Onassis look out!!!

It is fun to see all your pictures and THANK YOU for smiling!!!! Fran was right on that one!!

Bet you are just itching to get out and mow that grass and tend to those flowers! HAHA

I am hoping to head to the gym tomorrow ~ are you ready to bring your smiling face and brighten everyone's day?