Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Little Miss Two Eyes



This is how I watch television, Fran! The dark glasses are for wear outside, in the car, and anywhere there might be a danger for dust particles or whatever to get into the eyes because of wind or fans.

One side effect of being able to see without glasses is that I now notice I have very furry eyebrows. I couldn't see them before without my glasses, and with the glasses they were covered up. I will have to renew my expertise with a tweezer!

My poor husband is suffering with shingles. He has terrible pain in his left ear and is generally miserable. This year he has had bacterial pneumonia, a compressed disc in his back, emergency gall bladder surgery, acute bronchitis, breathlessness and a fainting spell, --- and now shingles. We are hoping that spring will bring relief from all his woes. Put a golf club in his hand and seeds into the garden and he will feel better.

Hope to see you soon! Take care.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good. Now a Julia Roberts smile and having your eyebrows shaped and your will dazzle. Fran

Anonymous said...

Vicki some gorgeous babe stole your blog!!!! I will keep my eye out for her and turn her in when I see her!!

We all are coming to the gym tomorrow with new hair cuts and/or color. You can come with new eyes and put us all under the microscope.

We are cleaning at the office and we wish we were home in the recliner!!! Hannah is going to make her CD and instead of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" she wants to name hers "I Just Wanna Go Home"

Hope to see you tomorrow

bananafish said...

gorgeous! you could go to time well spent and get a brow wax--i guess my eyebrows didn't come out of a vacuum!

bananafish said...

okay ma, get creative, we need reading material!

Anonymous said...

Naomi, you go girl!! I have been banned from saying that "f" word!!

Vicki, Delia, Loretta has come to the gym "TWO" times this week. Wahoo!!! She is dizzy with all the oxygen rushing in.

The snow is nearly gone and the sun is shining and that has a way of bringing things back to life including our spirits!

Anonymous said...

Time for a new blog. Fran.