Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Variation on a Theme

When all else fails, return to the original name of this blog: "Two Pair and a Spare." Once again I am not getting the best photo of this masterpiece, but it will give you the idea.

I think it is the smell of change in the air that makes it difficult to type. My daughter going to Spain for her long walk; my sister moving to Montana; my eyesight much improved, but very strange; spring is springing; Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I really liked Bananafish's idea of writing about some of my favorite artists. I will mull a bit and get back to you. My mind is already furiously speeding around.... WHICH ONE TO START WITH. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Take care.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE how you paint with such brilliant color! Your paintings look alive!! Just an extension of the life that is within you!

I know it is wrong to worship idols but the feeling I get in my heart when SPRING comes is unexplainable!! When I hear the birds come back and the loon singing I literally say outloud "Thank you Jesus"!!!

Hope to see you tomorrow.

bananafish said...

I like it mom, the blue works

Anonymous said...

Love the painting...

bananafish said...

i just noticed the shadow of each pear. wow