Friday, June 06, 2008

banana



Well, ok. This picture is cute but it arrived here by sheer ineptitude. It has the title banana. I wanted to see it because i couldn't imagine what it was. I clicked on it and it immediately was uploaded to the blog... Good night what a cute boy! And he has the banana game I found for him for Christmas in his hand. It's a letter tile deal that I got over at Cherry Street Books. The tiles are contained in a zip bag that looks like a banana. Thus the title "banana."

It is such a beautiful day after a stormy night. Lots of lightning, thunder, wind and rain. Just the kind of night I love as long as it doesn't get too wild. Much to George's dismay, the garden is getting lots of weeds because he can't get out to weed as it is too muddy.

Fran has all of her stuff in her new digs and now has the fun of getting all organized. I have never known anyone who loves to arrange and rearrange as much as she does! More power to her! Naomi will be back in Minnesota (si Deus quizer) in less than 10 days. The summer is starting to whiz by in its inevitable way. Pay attention to each day. Wow. Take care.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you have nothing to say? You are loaded with tidbits from all over. And yes, what a adorable young boy!!! I can see why you are oogling over him!

Well, I have work to do and miles to go.

And you haven't mentioned anything about you turning "78" Yippey Skippey!!

See you Monday and we will work on making you look like a 20 year old!

Anonymous said...

I started out today-- after breakfast --with Jeff to get a bank account locally. Then home and he worked for hours on the computer and Phone getting all my address changes and whatever. More on e-mail. Love, Fran.

Anonymous said...

Si Deus quizer. If God wills, I assume? In Malagasy it is raha sitrapon'Andriamanitra, can't remember in French, think it is si'il plait a Dieu. (if it pleases God)
Last night I had a dream that somebody asked me how to say something in Malagasy, and I replied correctly, can't remember the phrase now, but when I woke up I realized how much I miss speaking another language.
Karen - How are you going to make Vicki look like a 20 year old? Her eyebrows dyed and waxed? Eye makeup? She'll be a knockout, but I don't know about the 20 year old.
I refinished my dining room table. Come and see it, everyone!
Carol

bananafish said...

hola from Spain! only 3 more days to Santiago!!!!! amazing.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to one of my favorite people. Enjoy the next year of life and all it has to offer.