Thursday, October 16, 2008

OK already

I know I should blog another blog, but I don't feel very well. So you will have to cut me a little slack! Our book club was fabulous as ever. Those who wish to stick to the subject (the book) find our freewheeling discussion frustrating I imagine, but - hey - it's so much fun.

The vote is in! "The Shack" is a fantastic book. Get it, read it, give it to others. It will make a great Christmas gift. We had a wonderful time discussing it, but the book is so rich that one just drowns in any one part of it... in other words... it is hard to get all the fantastic parts talked about. We all agree we love our book club.

I'll try to write another blog about my propensity to fall. I have a whole lot of them to relate.

Take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your book club hits some good ones. I read and liked The Shack and have given it away already. Jeff is getting back home this morning after being away on a job for GE for a week or so. I am getting my diabetes meds jacked up. I have already voted. I climbed the hill to the county building where they were holding this opportunity to vote early. I don't remember voting early was so prevalent , even so available. I even voted before the last debate and I didn't change my mind. Beautiful summery weather back. Fran.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well, you should have come to the gym for social uplifting which always helps the spirits at least!

Tim is at the hay auction and Hannah is gone to a youth conference so I had the day to myself!!!! I got started washing windows and you know how I hate to quit when I have all my stuff out and the sun was shining and the robins were singing! So, I grudgingly put my things away and headed to the office. I will get a few things done here and we start cleaning the office at 5 and then I get to go home and pack for our ladies weekend!

I got the book The Shack but I have yet to open it and start. When I grow up I want to be like Vicki and sit and read to my hearts content!