Monday, October 06, 2008

Dynamo!!!!!

That intrepid hiker in the foreground is Naomi's dynamo aunt! Wow. Way to go!

Our book club bunch got together because Tamar, Carol Jean's daughter from India, wanted to meet us all. You have to be pushy to get a word in edgewise, but we have all developed the fine art of interruption. I know Emily Post would be horrified, but I say - whatever works.

We don't meet as a club for a week yet. It is interesting to get a little taste of the differing opinions on THE BOOK. I will report on that later.

George is still coughing. I am pretty well. Life proceeds! Take care

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful picture and I will assume that is Fran that looks like a 20 year old! I can almost smell the woods!! Looks like fun.

Knowing a few people from your bookclub I must say I am surprised. I would think it would be hard to get a conversation going since you are all quiet, timid people. . . . NOT.

Ms. Larson said...

love you mom

Anonymous said...

I have started to read "Eat Pray Love". I must say that I think it is a good read so far. One reason for that is the author's use of words that send me scrambling for my dictionary. I finally resorted to keeping it lying (laying?) on the coffee table for easy reference.

Anonymous said...

Please correct me if you need to on the last post.