Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Art!



Well! How about this image? It is acryllic on canvas. I call it "The Conformist" or "Untitled."

I imagine Karen W. is back from her trip. Welcome home! Hope you are tanned and well rested.

I am off to more doctor's appointments today. I will have my eyeballs measured for the cataract surgery and my nose checked to see if all went well from my squamous cell surgery. This getting old is interesting. If it isn't one thing, it's another.

Tomorrow is our book club. We are going to discuss the book, "The Memory of Running." From off-hand comments made by the bookclub members, they have liked the book. That makes me feel good as I was the one who discovered it. I am having it at my house so I have to start to get serious about what to serve. Hmmmmmmmmm. Deviled eggs, jello, and something else with coffee. There ya go.

Take care.

4 comments:

bananafish said...

yum, I am already looking forward to your summer specialties: potato salad, blt's, corn on the cob, YUM, can't wait! not to mention I am just a TAD bit sick of winter weather!

Anonymous said...

banana fish---it is spring! 42 degrees today and i just had an hour's walk In this wonderful weather. Lots of luck at the doctors. Keep in touch. Love Anon.

Anonymous said...

Let us know how the eyes shape up....and the nose. I love the fabulous variations of your art style. You are never stagnant. Always growing and in a spicey direction.

Anonymous said...

You know what a fan I am when I come home from a week in Mexico and after hauling suitcases in and checking e-mail (to which you didn't send me one ~ by the way) I immediately check your blog out!!

I am glad I am not the only one prodding you along for another blog!! You are just such a grand blogger we wait with anticipation for your next bit of wisdom!

Hola Naomi!! I did hear mamacita also. We had a wonderful time and here we are back at full throttle ~ well ~ maybe Tim is back at full throttle. I think I was born without that gearbox. Darn!

Hope to see you Thursday dear Bookclubber. That didn't sound the way it was intended . . . sounds rather dangerous!