Wednesday, March 26, 2008

old goggle eye


If you think this is easy to type, think again. I don't have my glasses and I can see better through the deal on my left eye than I can through the goggle-less right eye. I go this morning to have my eye looked at by the eye doctor which is exciting. The goggle thing is like a honey comb and i can see through it. I am sort of reading this through that with the lens that has been implanted in that eye... even through the honey comb. Wow.
Hopefully I look pleasant enough for Fran. I get zeroed into taking the picture and forget to look pleasant! And I can't really see the picture, so I'm not sure.
Turns out that instead of an ear infection, George has shingles on his face. I have a delightful picture of that for you at some future date. Oofta.
I will report back after my appointment with the doctor. I'm excited! Take care.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you pass muster. What in the heck is muster? I don't know where in my brain that word popped up. I am trying to send Carol and you pictures of my new place, if that happens. My computer says try again. She was wondering WHY I was moving.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you pass muster. What in the heck is muster? I don't know where in my brain that word popped up. I am trying to send Carol and you pictures of my new place, if that happens. My computer says try again. She was wondering WHY I was moving.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you pass muster. What in the heck is muster? I don't know where in my brain that word popped up. I am trying to send Carol and you pictures of my new place, if that happens. My computer says try again. She was wondering WHY I was moving.

Anonymous said...

I have no idea why that popped up three times. Excuse , please.

Anonymous said...

OK so I am impatient and I see that I should have not been for it appears that you have had other more pressing issues than blogging. I am sorry!

bananafish said...

wow mom, i think you should do a photography exhibit of just pictures of you with weird problems with your face--you must have a good number wracked up by now!

Anonymous said...

Is there some way of deleting a couple of those mistakes? Fran We had a nice visit this afternoon from Naomi and Morgan. Nice to get the two girls together. Every one of the youngsters are so busy with their work and stuff. Naomi looks so great. Love her new hairdo and she must have lost wight, she looks great. .