Wednesday, September 17, 2008

cof cof cof

Well. I'm cheering myself up using a picture from camping last summer! The guy in the middle caught my cold and is miserably sick. That's what the cof, cof, cof is about. I'm pretty good, although i think I overdid on Monday so it took yesterday to recover! However, I'm the dirty dog that gave this cold to George, so I feel great remorse. He's bundled up in THE QUILT and having chills, etc. Oofta.

My nose is fine. The lunch was great. I discovered tomato bisque soup at Bella's. I LOVE IT!
If anyone has a recipe for it, please send. I haven't looked in the cookbooks yet having been waylaid by cof, cof, cof, but I hope it will be available somehow. I loved it.

The podiatrist said all was well with my toe. I = with my mordant humor = showed him the removed toenail, and he agreed with my diagnosis, and then asked if I wanted it back. I said no, so he threw it away, or I - of course = would take a picture of it to post here. I didn't think fast enough. Maybe, one of these days, I will post a picture of my sweet big toe. Stay tuned.

Our luncheon was fun as it always is when friends get together. I am still cof, cof, coffing, but am much better. (Yes, I do know that I should spell it cough! But WHY? Cof seems more phonetic to me.) I have discovered a new author that I am busy reading. I will report later.

Take care.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently I have been absent from the roll call and Vicki called my attention to this matter. So I will try to be a better student and do my reading and posting assignments.

Your cof germs did not make their way to my side of the table.

Anonymous said...

WOW ! You have been posting up a storm! I am so busy I have missed a blog! And put that with the combination that you have your 'vinegar' back and next thing I know you will pass me on the track!!!

Although . . . . . I wassssss exercising by myysellffff today!!!

And for the germs. . . they don't scare me. . . I have God and oils!

Anonymous said...

George and Loretta :What happened to your God and oils? Fran.

Anonymous said...

Miss Vicki-

Here is a recipe for tomato bisque. I haven't tried it myself yet, but it is in the cookbok in the "need to try " section.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/tomato-bisque-recipe/index.html

The Ear Guy