Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday energy

I'm going to the doctor who took out the whatever it was from the surface of my nose to see what he thinks of the result a half year or so later.

Then I am meeting the two K's for lunch at Bella's. That should be a hoot. My injured toe in my Birkenstock sandals, etc., etc. and a cold that came on after my sore throat. My friend, Elaine E. told me that I should take one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and one tablespoon of honey in a cup and add hot water, drink the resulting tea, and she was right. Both ingredients are easy to come by and cheap, so I rushed to follow her advice and the awful soreness disappeared. Followed by a sort of cold.

Then I go to the podiatrist this afternoon to discuss my nail-less right bigtoe. It's quite strange.
I have several hours of down time from the first doctor's appointment to lunch. I will take a book and go out for coffee. Then I will go to the Cherry Street Bookstore. Then to Bella's.

Eyes, ears, nose and Throat... Where did the toe come in? I will report later. Take care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a perfect lunch, the 3 of us. Love the birk's, white socks and all.

I shed the guilt of the lazy day exercise routine by going out to my garden and digging the remainder of our potatoes and pulling up the vines of cucumbers and pumpkins. I think I had my heart rate up where it needed to be and even a bead of sweat running down my forehead.

Anonymous said...

You seem to be weathering all the bumps piling up on your plate with your usual aplomb. Keep us posted on your stuff. How about the new hearing aids --have they arrived? Fran

Anonymous said...

Vicki I love the new photo of you. Casual, but yet elegant.
Carol Jean