Monday, September 08, 2008

Ouch!

My comment about twinkle toes must have reached the ear of a malevolent spirit! Last night I managed to remove my whole right bigtoenail. OOOOOOOOOOOO. Now that hurt. I threw some bacetracin on it and a big bandage and hope for the best. I suppose I better go to see a doctor? I'm not supposed to get any wounds on my feet because of my diabetes. This is a doozy of a wound, take my word for it. Now what do I do? Just be glad I don't feature a picture of my toe. It is UGGGGGGGGGGGLY.

Okay. That's it for this entry. Take care. Better care than I took!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get to the doctor fast. I have an appointment with a foot doctor that deals with diabetes feet! If that is the way to put it. Just to check up on it. Let me know how this turns out. Did you know that when he was old, Dad had his big toe nail removed? -when they lived in Florida.

Anonymous said...

Yikes! What some people won't do to get out of exercising!

Well, if your arms still work we can wheel you to the gym and put a pair of weights in your hands and work with your personal trainer to get a set of pipes on you! NOW that to me is a funny picture!!

Life is a series of roadbumps heh? Good thing you have such wonderful family and friends to help you through! Now you have time to navigate Facebook! Yippey!

Ms. Larson said...

go to the doc!

Anonymous said...

I am still waiting for more information about this toe. How did it happen. What are you doing to address this. It is serious, my dear. Let me know. I got it! I'll phone. Love,Fran.