Sunday, September 07, 2008

OKEEDOAKEE

I took your advice to heart, Fran, and changed my permanent picture. I don't know if that's such a great idea as KW was casting aspersions at its value as a picture. If she manages to take one of me that is better, I will use that! Yep, I'm stylin' all right!

I am feeling so much better I may just do a twinkle toes dance. Of course, as my gym buddies know, I don't lift my feet off the floor, so it might be a bit difficult. However, miracles do happen.

We are having crisp autumn weather. Beautiful. Okeedoakee. Take care.

3 comments:

Ms. Larson said...

I am so happy that you are happy. Love you,
thanks for being there for me

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling so good. You look great and knowing you have new ears and eyes helps all around. Bundle up for the coming winter. Although we are supposed to be in mid 70's tomorrow.Love Fran.

Anonymous said...

The picture is great! It is great to read about the "Days of Fran" also here. You both are such inspirations for many.