Friday, September 22, 2006

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH


I am sitting at the computer with my comforting plaid scarf around my neck. Whenever i get a sore throat, I feel so much better when I can wrap it with this scarf. It is not wool or any natural fiber so it does not get TOO warm. It is just right. Do you have comfort foods or articles of clothing that you feel a personal attachment to when you get sick? Another thing I love is aspergum. It really helps get the sore out.

Are you totally thrilled with my diatribe? How about with my picture? Just the way to brighten your day. Sigh. Hopefully I will soon feel ship shape once again. Oh, by the way, my husband has pneumonia! We are such a jolly bunch! But we are on the mend. Really. Both of us. Enough news from pitiful Pearl. By my next post I hope to have better health news. Hopefully, I will have put my scarf back in the closet and be back about my business. cof cof

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for a new blog. But just again looking at your scarf picture I see a new Mrs. Marple.