Friday, September 29, 2006

Endless Optimism


Yes. My last two posts turned up even though they hadn't made the right look when I was trying to publish them. Somehow, cyberspace did it anyway. Now I am going to try to put a picture in, too. We'll see what happens.

This painting belongs to Naomi and Tony and is called U2. It is one of my favorites and was admired by others as well. As they will be out of the country for a bit, I thought I would show this picture so they can check it out now and then from Africa. A taste of home!

Now, of course, it will be the anxiety of seeing if this will actually make it to the blog. Sigh.

I am feeling somewhat better. I am sick of being sick. Lots of things to be looking forward to in the next weeks. If I can get well, that is. cof cof. I WILL get well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I am waiting to hear the story on the name "U2" When I hear that I think of the band from the 80'2 U2.

I did see this picture and yes I did admire it!!! You have such a way with color and style!

Love
Karen

bananafish said...

It is a fabulous painting and we are lucky to have it in our "collection"!

Anonymous said...

I love the U2. More than that I hope you will be well enough to come next week. The first Forum is on Thursday.