Tuesday, September 26, 2006

cyber space mystery

I am so embroiled in reading mystery stories that I can add one more real mystery to MY story. I posted yesterday, it is noted as the last post I made, and it is not on my blog. Weird noises are called for. Perhaps a bit of violin.

I got some antibiotics yesterday, so I am starting on that and I already feel some better today. Hopefully we will be able to climb on out of our illness soon.

Well, the sun is shining and all is beautiful outside. I hear the hum of a lawn mower. Perhaps I will feel up to actually doing some art stuff today. I AM FEELING BETTER. Now, I hear the cof cof of my mate from the living room. He isn't feeling too great. Not so hot. More on this saga tomorrow, if I can get this posted today! Isn't it fascinating! Right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

violins will be forthcoming if you really think it is in order. I am so glad you are recovering and will be chipper for helping me move. I'll even throw in some humming.

Vicki Larson said...

dear ones! my blog address should be http://www.twopairandaspare.blogspot.com With the addition of the www it seems to work. sigh. This is a new addition which is a mystery to me. but so what?