Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Happiness Reigns!

For the moment, I'm ecstatic. I realize that it probably won't last and I will have endless problems connecting and adjusting and getting set with my new computer, but it all arrived and I am about to set it up and attempt to get it all connected to the internet, etc.

I was going to go for fast cable connection, but I think I will rather just keep connected through the phone line for the present to see if the new computer is enough faster, that I will feel ok with it as it is somewhat cheaper that way. I need to have time to save some more money to set it up with the cable stuff, too. so............... I'm excited!

I feel like I just opened a Christmas Present. Wow. I will appraise you later of the actual vagaries of connection, etc. Off to my joyous task! Take care.

No comments: