Sunday, April 08, 2007

HAPPY EASTER!

He is risen, He is risen, indeed! The stone has been rolled away and we have a glorious hope in the resurrection promise. On this brilliant sunny day, we will sing hosannahs to the Lord.

I am very happy. Our daughter is home. She brought our "grand dog" with her but not her husband. Bummer, although I do like the pooch. I also like the husband. Oh, well, next time! We have been having fun talking. We do have one problem: she is an ardent game player and George and I are not, so I am afraid she gets bored. We run out of steam way too early in the evening! Oh, well. They are contemplating a move back to the West Coast, so we love every minute we can spend together now.

When someone lives at a distance, you tend to plan for long visits to make the expense and time worth your while. When you live close, you can make a visit of a day or two. Both have their positive side, but I definitely prefer frequent short visits over a couple of long visits. We will work it out, but it makes me a bit sad.

I am savoring each moment of THIS visit and the opportunity to sing praises to God together. May God bless and keep us all!

3 comments:

bananafish said...

I'm sad too, but we will always be close at heart no matter the distance. Love you mucho.

Anonymous said...

Happy Resurection Day to you!

Are you having fun in the cities? Is it snowing there too?

You better come back soon I have only exercised on Monday. No incentive to go without you there.

Anonymous said...

OK you need to come back now. They are picking on me at the gym!! I need someone by my side who they FEAR!!!