Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Spring?


Cold and about 8 inches of the fluffy white. Beautiful stuff. I am so much better with snow and sun than with gray and rain.
Because of the slippery roads I stayed in the house today. Got some projects completed, did some reading, and had a fine at home day. A good friend (!) brought us an Easter Lily. It is beautiful and I am looking forward to the gym tomorrow. I was way too comfy to try it today.
Anonymous is not coming for the weekend. sigh. But I hope Naomi and Tony can come. Have to hang loose to see what's happening. Take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see Anonymous' point. It would be much more enjoyable to come when it is nice.

You and Anonymous have so much in common. I found it rather humorous that you were too impatient to wait until it was light out to take a picture of all the snow! Not unlike Anonymous clicking to post her comments numerous times. You are too funny!

I have a funny comment about your "good" friend but I will keep it to myself for fear of offending you.

Izzy said...

wow! so much snow! i despise when it snows again and covers up all the mud. it is prolonging the winter and that gross mucky, muddy stage. glad to say that the snow has long passed here. now, it is sakura (cherry blossom) season!

take care,
zeek