Monday, April 02, 2007

Monday

Well. I am recovering from a couple of weeks of depression. It is amazing how difficult it is to even raise your hand when you are in the depths. Today I am on the upswing, thank goodness, and feeling much better.

I would look at the blog and think, well, I should write something. But what? I would struggle along and try, but the joy wasn't in it. But now, I'm back. I still don't have much to say, however, except "Happy Monday."

We are not going to be at home tonight so I suppose I will miss the big basketball game. That's sad, but I will enjoy my night out. I suppose I could tape the game, but that seems lame. The rest of you who are basketball fanatics can watch it and cheer or boo twice as loud to make up for my not being in attendance!

Take care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel out of the loop --basketwallwise. I am working on that Easter invitation. Looks pretty good. I will try to get hold of you by phone tomorrow. Fran.

Anonymous said...

Basketball ~ ~ smaketball. I am very attentive to the games that "MY" children are playing in but otherwise I choose to use my time in other more gratifying ways than watching overpaid grown men act like babies. I appreciate talent but when they get called their reaction is chidish to say the least.

Well, on a brighter note. How about this weather??? OK so that's not a brighter note. I'll try again. I'm sooooo glad you are on the upswing!!!! I thought I might have to bring my cowboy boots to the gym and use them on you!!! HeHe But then I have heard stories of how you terrorized people who used to pick on you and decided I better use the boots as a LAST alternative!!!!!

HI FRAN!!!! Happy Easter

HI Karen W!!!!! Happy Easter and are you counting down to April 15th?

Anonymous said...

Sorry. . . I meant Karen LLLLLLLLLL! Time to go home!!

Say goodnight Gracie.