Monday, September 24, 2007

Hollow Head

Well, the magic of four is pushing me to blog even though my head feels hollow. So I will tie up a few loose ends. I think Karen l thinks Karen w gives me a hard time because it seems worse in print than it is in person. We tease each other loud and long at the gym and I love it. The exercise I get at the gym is sometimes (!) minimal, but the belly-laughs are great.
I was all dressed and ready to go to the gym this morning when I realized I didn't have a car at hand and it had gotten late. George had an early dentist's appointment. I would ordinarily have called Karen w but the time had gotten away from me. (All this fuss when the gym is only four blocks from my house. For pity sake,,,, why don't I walk?)
I am trying to get used to Naomi living on the West coast again. She has some entries on her blog, so check it out.
The hollow sound from my head is drowning out all thought, so sayonara. Take care.

4 comments:

bananafish said...

Yes! Walk and enjoy the beautiful fall weather while you still can. It's getting fall-like here, nice outside weather. I am missing home, nonetheless.

Anonymous said...

You probably could have walked to the gym this morning before the rain and do remember I am certain you could ALWAYS find a ride home!! And I can't believe you didn't call me! I just figured you would be there. I went a little early.

The weather is taking a turn for the worse. Rainy, cold, yuk! What I wouldn't give to stay home with a good book and sit on the couch and read!

Karen L stopped at the gym to say they are harvesting now so we won't be seeing her for awhile. Unless we sit and wait for her at the elevator! Hot Latte in hand. Was it French Vanilla or regular Vanilla?

Anonymous said...

Either works just fine....even with the rain yesterday I can't sneak away as the extreme home makeover crew is here and I need to be around.

Anonymous said...

Well I hadn't read this blog for a long while, so now I am caught up.
Why don't you want me to make a beaded chain for your pen and stuff? You could interchange to match your clothes. The reason we got on Vicki at book club, in case anybody wants to know, is that she looked SO CUTE in her little outfit, and the day before she also looked VERY CHIC in another outfit, and then that royal blue thing ruined the looks. I'm all about looks - which shows that I am still in my teens at some level. My inner teenager or something.
Names: We named our second daughter Jeanette Loretta after my husband's sister who went right back to heaven at birth. Then we called her Jeannie all her life, and when she was in high school she spelled it Jeeny. Then when she was 25 years old she asked if it would hurt us greatly if she changed her name to Katrina. (this is one of the names I would have given her, but Jeanette Loretta, my dear husband's choice, won out).
She she legally changed it, as we had no problem with it, to Katrina Jeanette Loretta. She is now 48, and right from the first, I had no problem switching to Katrina. I think that is what she was MEANT to be. People who knew her as a child and don't see her often, still say Jeeny. That's ok.
What do you mean'hollow head'. Like MT, no brain?? OK back to the art - come and see me at the Kaddatz in Fergus Friday or Saturday everybody.
Carol