Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bellyaching 1

NEVER hesitate to beat the drum for a new blog. I depend on your feedback for encouragement. I am having a bit of trouble with the blog master, so this is not Memories 7, but bellyaching 1.

We are home. Fall approaches. George is recovering just fine from his gallbladder surgery, but now his sciatica/herniated disk in his spine is acting up as he has been unable to do all of the exercises he was assigned and which were really helping him. He cannot at the present moment get out of his recliner. Hmmm. I'll let you know how this progresses.

I have figured out how to upload a picture (download?) from my camera. It was necessary to give my little sweetie, the computer, a different command and there it was. Now I am having difficulty getting the blog to download the picture. Endless irritations. As long as I have ultimate success, I don't mind a few bumps along the road.

Remember to beat the drum. Multiple drums are just the greatest! Take care

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe we could throw in a tuba and some other odd instruments and have a marching band to go along with the beat of our drums.

Anonymous said...

sounds good to me!

Anonymous said...

HONK! TOOT! CLANG!!

Were those instruments ODD enough??

Funny how easily we women can take something and run with it???

So, how is that working for you Vicki, to have you and George both sitting in your recliners looking at each other??? Too much togetherness? Lovers quarrels? Crossword cheating?

bananafish said...

Hey Ma! Thanks for the new blog, love the title, could be my life title right now...sigh. going to bike to the grocery store soon, it's a beautiful day here. love ya

Anonymous said...

karen w - we don't look at each other, we look at the boob tube. All is well, so far. At least we haven't brained each other.

Anonymous said...

Well now this is number 6 so.....we must be deserving of another blog very soon.